1020 Victoria Ave
Saskatoon, SK S7N 0Z8
What is a Crisis Nursery?
We are a home away from home for children whose families encounter a crisis. If there is no alternate care available, parents may leave their children while the problem is being resolved.
Our foundation is built on the idea that providing childcare during a crisis will protect a child against potential danger and encourage healthy family growth.
Learn MoreOffering a safe, homelike environment, the Crisis Nursery is a service for the entire family.
What is a Crisis? 2013-2014 Statistics
An emergency within the home that makes a parent less able to care for their child.
For example, parents may have:
- sudden illness or hospitalization
- high levels of stress
- marital conflict
- housing problems
- lost children
- fear of hurting their children
Current Needs Ongoing Needs
As of November 26, 2015
- Grocery Store gift cards
- HE Laundry Detergent/ Unscented Liquid Fabric Softner
- Cereal (no nuts, low sugar)
- Toilet Paper/ Paper Towel/ Kleenex
- Children's Liquid Body Wash, Children's Shampoo and Conditioner
- Gift Cards for outings such as bowling, ice cream, swimming, and movies
- High quality Flannel Sheets for single beds
- Tooth Brushes for children 5-12
- Socks for children 2-6
- Cleaning supplies (ie. Mr. Clean, Lysol, etc)
- Fabric softener (sheets, must be unscented)
- Christmas Toys unwrapped for children aged two to twelve